In case you've been living under a rock and hadn't noticed, Zuckerberg has been taking some heat lately. He testified in front of Congress this week to answer for Facebook's role in a data breach involving Cambridge Analytica. But the Congressmen and women didn't come to play. They wanted to throw in questions about ad targeting suspicions, conspiracy theories about political censorship and his original prank website at Harvard that basically rated women "hot" or "not." Honestly, we don't know how he held it together.
Though they talked a tough game with their "hard-hitting questions" posed by their "constituents," every politician knows that they rely heavily on Facebook's advertising and algorithm to win elections. At the end of the day, it seemed like a big back-patting charade. We were happy to tune in and happy that these memes came along to make it that much better:
1. The One That Made Us Question Congress
2. The One That Made Us Miss The Goold Ole Days
3. The One That Made Us Question FaceSmash's Ulterior Motives
4. The One That Got Right To The Point.
5. And The One That Was Really All The Boost We Needed